Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Late Quickie Check-In




I was hoping to post earlier...but you know life! Anyway, I'll just post a quick one with the HYC news and one crockpot ( my iPhone wants to call it "crackpot"- hee!) recipe.

First of all, I went to the show and ate very salty movie popcorn on Friday- right before my Saturday am weighin, ergo my loss this week: zero pounds. It's back down now again; so I think it was just water retention. I'm ok with slow weight loss (sticks off better?) but fast is more fun. Kwim?

I didn't workout as much as I should have, but when I did, I felt good. I still need to get to bed earlier (surprise!) and drink more water!

I do feel proud of doing a crockpot recipe from my fancy crackpot recipe book (art of the slow cooker) that I've shared a long time ago. I always feel proud when I do a cp recipe- like I'm super organized or something.'lol. Yes, I know there's someone out there that used one everyday for a year! Small steps for me!

I don't have the chicken cacciatore (the slow cooker recipe's) points yet: I'm having trouble logging on to ww for the recipe builder! Anyone else have trouble with that site? I'll post more dets tomorrow! I am supposed to be getting to bed earlier! Eh?


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: