Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At least I get 25 points!


I've never had so many WW points before. (So there is an upside to letting oneself go! ;))

No food pictures to share, I neglected to take a picture of my last batch of CL pumpkin muffins and they were quickly eaten, so I thought I share a pic of new 3 Month (yes, committing to a chunk of time- go me!) Journal holder. Our leader showed us hers saying that people won't be as curious about the journal, being covered up in the holder, so you can freely leave it about your workplace, or wherever. My friend and I were both thinking that this funky cover is totally eye-catching and does the opposite: drawing people's attention to it! LOL

But I like it and it makes me happy and sometimes little stuff like this makes you stay on track, right? At least that's what I tell myself. (and my husband when he's looking at the Visa bill. ;))


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: