Friday, August 29, 2008

getting yer chicken a beer...


or in other words making Lager and Lemon Grilled Chicken- I would say a perfect recipe for Labour Day Weekend, no?

In honour of the long weekend (and since I didn't actually cook today other than making myself a de-lish-ous sub out of the left over chicken and crusty bread from yesterday), I thought I'd share the recipe I made for mil's bday (before the aerobics convention, when I didn't have time to post). It's pretty easy and makes the chicken oh-so-juicy. I loved it, though dh- weirdly (imho), prefers his chicken dry (!), so he liked it, but didn't love it. Everyone else seemed to like it, but who can really tell from party guests? would they actually TELL you if they didn't like a dish? Everyone cleaned their plates anyway.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend! Good luck with the food choices. Holidays can be rough, eh?

3 comments:

new*me said...

looks really yummy! I need to get to sleep but now I'm going to have chicken and beer dancing in my head ;)

blendergrl said...

Looks delicious.. I always love looking at the recipes you post.. often inspires my dinner fro the next day!

carla said...

that does look great and, if I can scrounge up some lager :), Im attempting it this afternoon (um. the chicken and lager. not the drinking.)

MizFit