Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cupcakes Crumble too ( apparently )

After being up a couple of pounds last wi ( on Wed ), my weight has suddenly dropped. I have stayed on plan somewhat better this week ( though I have had treats- at a conference where treats were all over the place ), exercised a tad more, but I think mainly this drop is due to weight fluctuation (maybe I didn't really gain those 2 pounds last wi ) and because of the fact that I feel crappy. My older dd complained of feeling bad this week, so I think we have a wee bit of the flu- which makes me not want to overeat, at least. Mainly now my head feels full and dizzy. kwim? Not a good way to lose weight, but it's cutting down on my desire for extra snacks.

So, my two week goal of getting back to summer weight has happened in 3 days instead. I'm actually a pound lighter than my lowest summer weight. Will it stick till wi? have the Cooking Light cupcakes crumbled? Stay tuned!

p.s. I'm going to try to make something from the new Cooking Light tonight if I can muster it. I'll share the results later.

No comments: