Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HYC Check-in



Super tired and reporting from party planning central, but happy about a 1.5 pound loss (woo hoo!) in spite of 4 slivers of cake ( 2 Cooking Light pieces- see below, 2 posts down AND 2 high fat ice cream cake slices. side note: Both of my dds asked for Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I, personally, enjoy the Jamoca Almond Fudge cake that they usually have on deck - when you are rush-buying a cake. mmmm...so I guess it's good they didn't pick that one, eh? I can just go with a paper thin slice of their choice and not feel bad about it. )

I have one last bday to do with 3 official birthday cake potential events this weekend and before month's end! We're doing the movie premiere bday theme this weekend for my older dd. We're planning on doing makeovers, activities around the red carpet and then having movies shown via an LCD projector and screen complete with a concession stand ( or kitchen table, depending on how you look at it ) with popcorn and candy on the menu.

Think my homemade oil popped popcorn will be as high in points as the movie stuff? Must. go. look. it. up. :) Hope everyone had a good week and has checked in. I'm always on the tail end of the check-in list!

5 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

You've been so busy that I'm not surprised at all that you had such a great loss! Kudos!

new*me said...

you can pop regular popcorn kernels in a brown paper bag in the microwave and then when it comes out add something like "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" and a little salt....virtually fat free. Sometimes I use cinnamon instead of salt for something different.

All the birthdays sound fun! I love parties and celebrating!

carla said...

how are the birthday cake events going?

one bite at each perhaps?

Miz.

Lainie said...

Hi, did you see you won a T-shirt on my blog? (http://www.fitnessfig.com/2008/09/figgy-t-shirt-winners.html)

JanetM97 said...

Hey girls! Thanks for the comments! I got sucked into a bday whirlwind. YEAH! I won a cute T-shirt! :D Thanks fig!!